Tuesday 29 September 2015

Passionate or Not Passionate About ?

When we ask any one "What is your passion"

Ans: I want to get good marks, get job and settle

Then I ask myself  " Is it a passion".  I thought may be are wrong.

Then I Tried the same question , I got many surprise answers. Most important was one said " My passion to marry a beautiful girl"
 Even , got more ridiculous answers too

So what is happening , why most of us not to much clear what we want and what we want it to be.
Where Exactly the Passion Comes from.

I think Passion is lacked due to current Education systems.

We study too much and lack in so much at the end no one knows why they have studied ?

What its going to benefit if we study these.

No one ask himself "What is the purpose of doing this (study/work)" We do because others do.

So this will make us a trained machine where we work on what we trained for rather than we don't think that we have potential using which we can create big impact to the society.

This lack in turn again impose on the society "We doesn't care about others , We don't appreciate others, We live a selfish life, We always compare with others, We don't help others etc"

We are in Race by seeing others, But we are never gona win since We run because others are running

Life long we will be running without a win

We never know if we had a passion to run we would won so earlier and happy for that too.

But as said in 3 idiots " Life is a Race"

But do not  Run without a Passion Towards it. Else we will keep on running without satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment